From Beach to Safari and Back
Starts From/Returns to Watamu, Malindi beach resorts. We’ll pick you up from your hotel or resort.
Adrenaline-packed safari in a customized pop-up roof 4×4 Safari Jeep/Cruiser that has: Portable fridge/Cooler Box, 4 Binoculars, long-range high-frequency radio, Sand bags, 4G/LTE broadband WIFI connectivity, Power Outlets AC 230V, First Aid Kit, Safari Guide Books, a professional multi-lingual safari guide that will ensure you have a memorable safari experience.
You have spent most of your stay at the beach, why not take a break today and see Africa in all its wildllife awe? Lets have Day Safari Tsavo East Park spend the day with big game – elephant, cheetah, buffalo, and leopard. In just over two hours from the coast, you could be in lion country, journeying overland in a 4 x 4 cruiser / van, scouting for wildlife and picking up safari stories.
Tsavo is legendary for its fierce lions and great herds of elephants. We’ll visit the watering holes of Aruba Dam and Mudanda Rock, a natural draw for the wildlife in this thirsty park. And the park might also surprise you with its population of hippo, crocodile, and waterbuck.
Transportation to the park and game viewing will be in a private 4 x 4 Land Cruiser Jeep – this vehicle is the safari standard with its higher seating and rugged all-wheel drive. You can also opt for a pop-top Safari minivan instead at a discounted rate.
- 1 Day Safari Tsavo East
- Game viewing drives
- Lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, antelope, warthog, ostrich, Baboons, birds…
- Herds of dusred elephant wallowing, rolling or simply foraging
- The beautiful man made Aruba dam located on the north bank of the seasonal Voi River, is visited by thousands of animals and is a great game viewing destination.
- Mudanda Rock
- this whale-backed rock towers above a natural dam, which acts as a draw to thousands of elephants
Package Inclusive / Exclusive
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide/driver with experience
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided as per the itinerary.
- All transport in a safari van/ 4×4 cruiser with a pop up roof for easy game viewing
- Extra Activities
- All items of personal nature e.g. drinks, tips, laundry, etc