Voted Africa's leading beach destination for the fifth time running since 2015.
The most tourist-oriented beach of the so-called South Coast, geographical separated from the Tiwi Beach to the north by the Kongo River. 10 km south of Diani Beach is Galu Beach, 20 km south Gazi Beach, 30 km south the Msambweni Beach and 50 km the south of the Mwazaro Beach. With a flawless, long stretch of white-sand beach hugged by lush forest and kissed by surfable waves, it's no wonder Diani Beach is so popular. This resort town scores points with a diverse crowd: party people, families, honeymooners, backpackers and water-sports enthusiasts.
A spectacular stretch of white pristine sand paradise, the best in Kenya and the continent. Voted three times Africa’s leading beach destination, Diani’s extended, open spaces punctuated with lush greenery and host an easy, relaxed vibe. Less bustle, practically not crowded beach, here you can sunbathe, swim and chill in classy comfort, always wide-open with blue skies and the azure ocean which remains shallow by the shoreline so you can wade out enjoying crystal views beneath the waves, memorable beach holiday in this Diani Getaway package.
Barely 30 kilometers (18 miles) south of the coastal city of Mombasa, Diani’s golden sands are set off by coral reefs, said to be amongst the best in the world. Stroll just feet from the beach and the land gives way to a rich garden of vegetation, highlighted with palm trees, gently swaying in the ocean breeze.
With lots of beach holiday activities in this quiet, intimate vacation haven. You can try a camel ride on the beach or go kitesurfing, jet skiing or snorkeling and daring for adrenaline chasers lots of opportunities to go sky diving.
- Beach Activities – water sports
- Site Visits
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and Boat Trips in Diani Beach: To explore the richness and diversity of marine life at Diani Beach, you can go on boat trips, snorkeling or do scuba diving.
- A Visit to Shimba Hills: Get a see Elephants, Sable Antelope, Genet, Leopard, Civet Cat, Waterbuck, Hyenas, Buffalo, Bush Pig, Bushbuck, White Columbus, Coastal Black and many others.
- Diani Beach Art Gallery Exhibitions a hub of some of Africa’s most beautiful art pieces. Bringing together unique and unusual pieces of art made by talented Africans, at meager prices.
- A Tour at Kongo Mosque: one of the iconic tourist attractions sites in Diani. The mosque was built by Arab traders back in the 14th century and is the oldest mosque in East Africa.
- Visit Chale Island; Right at the heart of Msambweni bay, 12 km south of Diani Beach, lies the Chale Island. The Island is more of a heed place than an Island, and the native coastal people use it as a worshipping area.It has a spectacular white beach, beautifully fringed by coral reefs, making it a haven for tourists seeking a more romantic treat.
Package Inclusive / Exclusive
- Return SGR tickets
- Return transfers
- Accommodation for the entire stay
- Meals on Half-board basis
- Wasini Dolphin tour charges (Round Transport from Apartment to Wasini and back, Marine Park Entry fees, Slave Cave Entry Fees, Guide fees, Lunch (sea food), Water- 500ml, Snorkeling Gears, Boat Ride Fees)
- Extra Beach Activities
- All items of personal nature e.g. drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- Rates are per person per for 2 nights while sharing in a double/twin room as indicated.(To get the price of 2 people multiply the rate by 2)
- All prices are subject to change without notice should Flights/Hotel rates or government taxes change.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Children under pay 50% of the per person rate